|Fijian Chicken Wings Recipe by Adidauna | ifood.tv|
chicken wing, sesame seed oil, ginger root, chili pepper, cardamom, coconut cream, garlic, soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, sherry
Fijian Chicken Wings is delicious dish made from chicken wings coconut cream and spices. This easy recipe of Fijian Chicken Wings is can be prepared...
1. Place all the marinade ingredients in a blend...
| Fijian Dhal Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com|
chicken stock, olive oil, curry powder, turmeric, mustard seed, fenugreek/methi seed, chili pepper, lentil, carrot, onion, garlic, celery, soy sauce, salt, water
This spicy dhal curry is a lovely complex soup. An exotic blend of fenugreek seeds, yellow mustard seeds, garlic, crushed chili pepper, turmeric, and curry powder is absolutely heaven to your senses!
|Cassava Pudding Veg HT DP Fijian 60mins|
ginger root, cloves, coconut, cassava, sugar
1. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well. 2. Divide the mixture in four and place each portion in the centre of four pieces of foil or traditionally on banana leaves. 3. ...
| Fiji fizz Cocktail |
orange bitters, dark rum, cherry liqueur, bourbon whisky, cola
Fiji fizz cocktail recipe. Full ingredients & instructions on how to make a Fiji fizz cocktail.
View my basket 0 items0.00 As a leading bar equipment supplier in the UK, we can deliver to you ne...
|Fijian Punch Recipe - How to make a Fijian Punch|
banana, pineapple juice, passionfruit juice, orange juice, pomegranate syrup
How to make a Fijian Punch drink: cocktail recipe with Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Passion-fruit Nectar, Banana, Grenadine Syrup
Combine all ingredients (except grenadine) in a blender with half a ...
|Fijian Fish Soup Recipe - Taste.com.au|
oil, pepper, ginger root, coriander leaf, red chili, coconut cream, shallot, onion, salt, lemon juice, water
Fijian fish soup recipe - Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add green shallots, ginger and chilli. Cook,.....
|Cassava and Banana Cake Veg CD CBF Fijian 60mins|
banana, coconut cream, cassava, sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 130C, 250F, Gas Mark 1 and lightly grease a 20cm/8-inch cake tin. Place the sugar and coconut cream in a large mixing bowl and beat well until all sugar is dissolved. 2. Stir ...
|Peanut Bread Veg HT CD CBF Fijian 80mins|
peanut, cassava, pumpkin, sugar, milk powder
1. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend thoroughly. 2. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and place in the centre of 4 sheets of oiled aluminium foil. Fold over the edges to fo...
|Fiji Fizz Recipe - How to make a Fiji Fizz|
orange bitters, cherry brandy, dark rum, bourbon whisky, cola
How to make a Fiji Fizz drink: cocktail recipe with Dark Rum, Bourbon Whiskey, Cherry Brandy, Orange Bitters, Cola
Shake everything (except cola) with ice; strain into a collins glass with ice Fill w...
|Fijian Meat Balls HT MC Fijian 100mins|
butter, tomato paste, beef stock, ground beef, oil, curry powder, thyme, pepper, onion, salt, bread crumbs, flour
1. Place the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix until well blended. 2. Using your hands, shape the mixture into balls about the size of golf balls. 3....
|Fiji Iced Tea|
coconut syrup, tea, cream, half and half, ice
Try our Fiji Iced Tea. Recipe with reviews and photos.
How to make Fiji Iced Tea Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until co...
|Fijian Coconut Chutney Veg CD ACC Fijian 10mins plus standing|
ginger root, green chili, coconut, salt, lemon juice
1. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well then cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve the coconut chutney as an accompaniment with curries. Mo...
|Pineapple and Sweet Potato Bake Veg HT ACC Fijian 50mins|
cheese sauce, pepper, pineapple, coconut, sweet potato, spring onion, salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and grease an ovenproof casserole dish. 2. Arrange the sweet potato, pineapple, coconut, spring onions and cheese sauce in layers in the dish, seasoning...
|Fiji Apple Martini drink recipe - Drinknation.com|
apple pucker, apple vodka, sour mix
The best recipe for a Fiji Apple Martini alcoholic mixed drink, containing Sour Apple Pucker, Apple vodka and Sour Mix. Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for Fiji Apple Martini.
|Chicken and Squash Soup HT SP Fijian 50mins|
chicken breast, oil, coconut cream, onion, tomato, pumpkin, salt, lime juice, water
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and saute for about 5 minutes until softened. 2. Add the chicken to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time...
|Apple Fiji drink recipe - Drinknation.com|
apple pucker, apple rum, pineapple juice, orange juice
The best recipe for a Apple Fiji alcoholic mixed drink, containing Bacardi Big Apple, Sour Apple Pucker, Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice. Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for Apple...
|Poached Guava Veg CD DP Fijian 25mins plus cooling|
guava, sugar, lemon juice, water
1. Peel the guavas and cut into halves. Remove the seeds and pulp and set aside. 2. Cut the guava flesh into strips about 12mm/ 1 inch wide. Set aside. 3. Put the seeds and pulp in a saucepan toge...
|Fiji Beef Chunks Recipe by Microwave Lady | ifood.tv|
green pepper, beef steak, beef stock, cornstarch, paprika, pineapple, onion, garlic, celery, tomato, beef, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, water
Sprinkle beef cubes with chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons of the vinegar. Pour beef broth over meat. Cover. Microwave 8 minutes on high stirring after 5...
Sprinkle beef cubes with chopped garlic and ...
|Fijian Courgettes HT ACC Fijian 30mins|
chicken stock, cornstarch, oil, mushrooms, zucchini/courgette, soy sauce, salt, water
1. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and saute the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. 2. Add the courgettes and stir fry for 3 minutes until well coated with the oil. 3. Add the salt, soy sauce an...
|Fiji Island Curry Recipe by Melting pot | ifood.tv|
gravy, curry powder, banana, raisin, apple, carrot, onion, beef, rice, honey, lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients except the rice in a saucepan and simmer very gently for 1 1 2 2 hours. Serve over rice. Fiji Island Curry recipe from...
Combine all the ingredients except the rice in a s...
|Fiji Crab Recipe by 21st Century Chef | ifood.tv|
oil, pepper, onion, garlic, tomato, crab, eggs, salt, water
Cook the crab in boiling water till it changes colour. Cool and remove the claws and legs. Take the flesh out of the back claws and legs but keep the...
Cook the crab in boiling water till it changes ...
butter, chicken, beef stock, curry powder, mushrooms, water chestnut, onion, garlic, celery, green beans, tomato, lime juice, milk, flour
combine chicken and butter in a large saucepot, over a medium flame heat and stir for 2-3 minutes add onions and garlic heat and stir for for 10-12 minutes, until onions take on a rich golden color, w...
|Spiced Dhal Soup Veg HT SP Fijian 70mins plus soaking|
vegetable stock, oil, curry powder, turmeric, mustard seed, fenugreek/methi seed, chili pepper, lentil, carrot, onion, garlic, celery, soy sauce, salt, water
1. Place the lentils, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds in a large saucepan, cover with 5cm/2-inches of water and leave to soak for about 1 hour until softened. Drain and rinse well in fresh cold wate...
|Spiced Prawns with Almonds HT MC Fijian 55mins|
oil, almond, turmeric, ginger root, green chili, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf, coconut cream, onion, garlic, shrimp, prawn, salt, sugar, lime juice, flour, ghee
1. Heat the ghee or oil in a frying pan, add the bay leaves, cinnamon and cardamom and saute for 2 minutes. 2. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the prawns and set a...
|Fijian Fish Lolo|
olive oil, canola oil, pepper, chili pepper, basil, coconut milk, taro, onion, garlic, halibut, cod, salt, rice
Try our Fijian Fish Lolo. Recipe with reviews and photos.
How to make Fijian Fish Lolo For casava or dalo. Peel the skins cut into 1 inch thick slices. Boil in salted water until soft. Test by pokin...
The recipes shown can not be guaranteed to match all your search parameters. There will be some errors in our database, occasional errors in the text of the recipe (on the external website) we actually link to and differences of opinion on what ingredients we should exclude in our allergen groups (see here). You must personally check any recipes against your requirements, particularly dietary requirements.
Local recipe collections can also be browsed here.
Search Time: 0.00